LIVE fra Airthings sit Air Summit 2022 med tema: "Fireside chat: Balancing health and energy efficiency in buildings"
Denne gangen er Martin programleder alene, fordi Tommy var på panelet sammen med:
- Tone Tellevik Dahl - Administrerende direktør i Norsk Eiendom
- Eleftherios Zacharakis - Senior Associate EMEA Client Success, International WELL Building Institute
- Aksel Lund Svindal - Investor, hotel-eier, styremedlem og PropTech entusiast!
OBS! På engelsk
📙 Episode oversikt:
- 00:30 - Intro
- 02:15 - Martin and Tommy is doing a 3D selfie as always (se links)
- 06:00 - What are building owners in Norway doing in the energy crises?
- 07:40 - What is Aksel looking for when investing in new technology companies?
- 11:30 - WELL Why is continuous measuring important for Eleftherios Zacharakis and Well International?
- 13:20 - Whats Tommy's key take-away from the AirSummit? How energy and indoor air quality is really connecting!
- 20:00 - Why is Aksel "starstruck" by meeting Tommy, and what's happening in board meetings? 😂
- 21:30 - What happened when opening Fyri?
- 24:00 - What was Martins impression when he saw the brand new BMS on a new hotel?
- 25:00 - Why is it hard to get new technologies into a BMS?
- 29:30 - What should the government do to help building owners learn about new technologies?
- 32:00 - What can the Nordic property sector teach the rest of the world?